What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, Website URL or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form, comment or enter information on our site.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can contact us.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to your query, survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Security & privacy is always our first concern. We respect privacy concern of our visitors. So, we implement following techniques to protect visitor information.
- We never ask our visitor for personal confidential details such as Credit or Debit Card information.
- We use regular Malware Scanning via Sucuri and our internal plugins – WordFence Security.
- We have also implemented Cloudflare CDN in this website (www.theweirdcouple.com) to protect from threats and bad bots traffic.
- Due to security vulnerabilities concern, we always prefer to use the latest version of themes & plugins.
- We regularly check Google Search Console(Formerly known as Google Webmaster Tool) dashboard to keep eye on any security issues.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies settings.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
The Weird Couple
Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600018